These are our Event Specific Terms & Conditions for the Workhouse Party 10-12 July 2020, which should be read in addition to the standard Ticketline Terms & Conditions if tickets have been bought via Ticketlight.
- There are no age restrictions to this event. However, event management and venue run a Challenge 25 Policy at the gate and bar: adults under 25 must bring ID with them to the event.
- Under 18s must have a responsible adult with a valid ticket on site.
- We don’t allow dogs, generators, open fires, BBQs or glass on site.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors and in tents, gazebos or marquees.
- Drumming and amplified music are not allowed between the hours of 11pm and 10am.
- Cars and vans cannot park on the camping field. Live in vehicles will be directed as to where they can park.
- If you have paid for parking and take the vehicle offsite during the event, your parking is no longer guaranteed.
- The site opens on Friday 10th July at 12 noon and closes for vehicles daily at 10pm.
- The site closes on Sunday 12 July at 6pm, by which time you need to have left.
- Patrons must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- The event management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject patrons from the site should patrons breach any Rules or Regulations of the venue or event management, including unacceptable behaviour.
- The event management may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Other than in the circumstances mentioned in article 2.7 of the standard Ticketline Terms & Conditions, we regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- There will be no refunds for lost, stolen or damaged wristbands. Wristbands may be replaced at the event management’s discretion.
- Tickets bought via Ticketlight or wristbands bought at the gate are intended for personal use only and may not be re-sold or transferred.
- Event management and venue accept no responsibility for personal property.
- These Terms & Conditions may be amended before the event. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check the latest version.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English and Welsh Law.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms & Conditions, please get in touch via our Contact form.